Monday, June 22, 2009

Well, last nights blog had me determined to do something with my day today. I did take a 1/2 hour walk around the neighborhood at 6:00 this morning. Had Cameron to the orthodontist by 8:00. Then came home to mow the grass, do dishes, dust, vacuum, and pick up living room, dinner and 4-H meeting. Not too bad. I just cannot get past this anxious feeling that I am having that something is about to happen-something bad......don't know what, don't know when, but I just feel it. I pray every morning noon and night for the security of Scott's job. I pray for the health of my family and friends and their family and friends. Is HE listening? I just don't know.....and that scares me the most.

1 comment:

  1. we all have those feelings from time to time and I think God puts those there to remind us of what we have and treasure in our lives...

    ReplyDelete