Friday, June 5, 2009

Week One

Well, it is now Friday and it has been a "week" since the kids have been out of school. I think we all had a melt-down at one point or another today. Cameron woke up screaming at me when he didn't like what I had to say to him, Clay didn't like what I had to say to him either. Chad didn't want to quit playing with his toys when it was time to leave and run errands today so after we went round and round I took his toys and put them in a trash bag.....he will get them back when he earns it.....that could take awhile. Things have calmed down now. Clay is mowing a friends yard, Cameron is outside playing with some friends, and Chad has found some different toys to play with.

Tonight I will be spending the night at the fairgrounds doing the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. Our 4-H club will be doing it with another team. The plan is to stay up all night with the kids in the club, but our camper is out there in case I need a little nap:) I'm sure it will take me all weekend to recuperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment