Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Starting Over

Just like starting over with a new blog....since it has only been since June that I did this last. What has been my problem? Alot has been going on that's for sure. I've been working part-time hours temporarily for a "sister" company of where I worked before. It has been somewhat challenging to me to go into a new place and not have as much responsibility as what I was use to. Some days I have nothing to do, but if I tell them that they may let me go. I'm still looking for work, sending out my resume every week! Finally some things are starting to happen. I had an interview yesterday for a part-time job who would be very flexible with me concerning the kids, but the pay not that great. I have a 2nd. phone interview this evening for a full time job that will start out as a temp. to hire and then after 90 days (hopefully) they would hire me. I guess I will decide what to do after this interview. I really need to go somewhere where I can be steadily busy throughout the day. I feel my brain turning to mush a little more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment