Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a Great Day




Today's weather was near perfect! After church me and the boys played outside. Chad likes to hook his bike up to the camper and he pretends that he is pulling it. Cameron and I have decided to have a garden this year. We planted seeds in cups today. Hopefully we will have some good plants to put in the ground.

Mom and Granny Carrie came over for dinner this afternoon. I was excited that Granny Carrie came over since she has been sick and not feeling well. Yesterday was her first time out of the house in 6 weeks, except for doctor's appointments. After dinner we had a game of corn-hole. Mom and Cameron beat me and Scott by only 1 point!

2 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I am so proud of you!! I love your blog so far. I will check it daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at my julie in the big blogging world! i am so excited for you... :) hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete