Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Julie

Well I've done it! I have actually created my own blog. I enjoy reading the blogs that a few of my good friends have. I hope mine can be as enjoyable! I'm not the brightest when it comes to computers, but I've decided to go for it! I'm hoping I can post everyday since I'm not working right now. I have nothing else to do with me time-yeah right! If I'm not called back to work soon I think I may get used to this. The luxury of going back to sleep when the kids get on the best is the best! Of course when I do I feel guilty, like I should be cleaning something or doing laundry or going to the gym to exercise (my least favorite).

I've had enough excitement for the night with creating this blog! I think I will try to get Chad to bed so he won't be a little grumpy devil when I wake him up for church in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment