Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tired

I am so tired. Dealing with the death of a loved one really takes it's toll on a person. I can't imagine how my mom & her siblings are feeling. I know how I feel as a grandchild-empty, lost, & so very, very sad. I'm so Thankful that I have such a loving & supporting husband who is allowing me to have this time to grieve and deal with it the way I need to. The church service today was so wonderful. I love my little country church! It was dedicated entirely to Granny Carrie. The church members there today that are not family prayed that my family that was grieving would find peace & understanding and reassured us that God is there for us and Oh what a celebration they are having in Heaven! I can just imaging Granny Carrie getting to see her parents, siblings, and children who have gone on before her. That is the only thing that is helping me keep it all together-knowing where she is and who she's with!

No comments:

Post a Comment