Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm still here....

Wow, I guess it has been almost a whole month since I've been on this thing....I've got to get better at this!
Tomorrow starts my first day of summer break with the boys. This is a first for me and them! I'm hoping things go well. I really don't want to hear Chad and Cameron arguing and bickering over every little thing all day long. I will have to be creative to keep them each occupied. I'm not worried about Clay. He will be working and hanging out with friends all summer.
I've been doing a few online applications here and there. I think if I could find something part-time I could live with that. I always worry that the money will run out. I just have to keep the faith that the Good Lord will provide, and so far he has! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment