Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Good Day.

Had a good week, had a Great Day. I got to have lunch with my good friend Michelle from work this past week. I'm glad that we can still keep in touch and stay close-she's one of my favorites from there!

After church this morning I had the chance to have lunch with my BFF Kathy and her family! It made my day. I miss her so much. But whenever we do see each other or talk to each other we just pick up where we left off last time! It was good to laugh at old pictures and have her daughter make fun of her 80's hair-do from my wedding! I didn't get any pictures but she did and maybe she will put them on her blog when she gets a chance.

Scott and Clay worked their BUTTS off tilling a garden for me. I haven't had a garden in years. Scott has refused to do it because I never pulled weeds out of it. I think since I am not working there will be a better chance for me to keep up on it now. I promised him I would not fall behind in my weed-eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment